If not then please follow these instructions to set it up.
- To install your school’s app, go to the app store on your device and search ‘PrimarySite’ in the search box. The app is called ‘TheSchoolApp’.
- Once downloaded and installed, the app will appear on your device. Click on the app icon to proceed.
- The next screen you will see is the initial setup screen. Here you can search for your school by typing in its name, or by clicking ‘find schools near me’. You may be prompted to allow the app to send you push notifications, at this point click ‘yes’ as this allows you to stay up to date with all the latest school news.
- Once searched, you can then choose your school from the list provided.
- Once you’ve found your school, confirm and select ‘yes’. From there, the message centre notifications will appear, these explain how push notifications work and how you can stay up to date with your child’s school.
- Once the initial setup is complete. The next time you open the app you will be taken straight to the school app homepage. In the top left of the screen is the menu icon, this will bring up the sub menus you can navigate to, such as the ‘About Us’ and ‘Key Information’ pages - similar to the school’s own website. In the top right hand corner you will see a notification icon, this will flag as displayed if you have unread notifications from your school.
- When you click on the notification icon, you will be taken through to the notification centre. Here you can read any unread messages and manage the groups you can subscribe to.