The children of Bramley St Peter’s Primary School wear school uniform. We believe that as they dress for school they are getting ready to learn. They feel a part of the school along with their classmates and it cuts out any arguments about fashion or style. Many items of uniform, with the school logo on, are available directly from school.
The uniform is highlighted below for both school uniform and PE kit:
- Red sweatshirt* or cardigan* - preferably with the school logo
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt (with collar)
- White/grey socks
- Plain black shoes or black trainers (anything with a heel is not appropriate in the school building). Shoes and trainers should be ALL black. Please note that coloured stripes or laces on shoes/trainers do not meet the uniform requirements.
- Red checked or striped dress (optional for summer term)
Continue down the page to see our PE kit.
- Pumps (indoor only) or trainers (indoor or outdoor)
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms
- Red t-shirt - preferably with the school logo*
- Draw string bag for PE kit
- Jewellery is not necessary in school and therefore is not permitted. However, children may wear a watch and those children with pierced ears may wear small plain studs.
- Long hair should be tied back with an appropriately coloured bobble. Extreme hair styles are strongly discouraged.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
ALL ITEMS MARKED * CAN BE PURCHASED IN SCHOOL.
You can also purchase Uniform with our school logo on from Whittakers Schoolwear on Farsley town street or at Tesco online, just search for embroidered school wear and then search for our school.