Bramley St Peter's Church of England (VA) Primary School
Journeying Together With God
1. English. Fronted adverbials are used to start sentences in interesting ways. Use the sheet below and write the end of each sentence.
2. Phonics. Watch the youtube clip about hard c (sounds like /c/) and soft c (sounds like /s/). Write a list of words under each title: Hard c Soft c
3. Learn the names of all the 2D shapes you don't know - use the sheet below. This help video is REALLY funny!
SHOW ME HOW...
Ask an adult to teach you how to do one of the following things:
1. Sew a button on a piece of clothing
2. Make beans on toast
3. Make a cup of tea or coffee for someone in your family
4. Weed part of the garden