1. English. Fronted adverbials are used to start sentences in interesting ways. Use the sheet below and write the end of each sentence.
2. Phonics. Watch the youtube clip about hard c (sounds like /c/) and soft c (sounds like /s/). Write a list of words under each title: Hard c Soft c
3. Learn the names of all the 2D shapes you don't know - use the sheet below. This help video is REALLY funny!
SHOW ME HOW...
Ask an adult to teach you how to do one of the following things:
1. Sew a button on a piece of clothing
2. Make beans on toast
3. Make a cup of tea or coffee for someone in your family
4. Weed part of the garden